- 2019-04-15 - 2019-04-17
08:00 - 17:00
The VisionGÉOMATIQUE and CIDCO Symposium events merge this year to create VECTOR. This conference is organized by the Centre de géomatique du Québec (CGQ) and CIDCO in partnership with Technopole Maritime du Québec (TMQ).
VECTOR will be a unique opportunity for stakeholders in geomatics and hydrography to meet and discuss themes and issues affecting the diverse spheres of activity. A wide variety of conferences and activities will allow participants to make the most of their participation.
2019 TOPICS: MORE THAN 30 SPEAKERS
VECTOR will address several topics of importance in the fields of geomatics and hydrography :
- Satellite bathymetry
- Drone – specialized application
- Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Hydrography and collaborative mapping (crowdsourcing)
- Geomatics and connected objects
- Bathymetric LiDAR
- Infrastructure Inspection
- Coastal erosion
- Climate change
- Precision farming
- Imaging and Earth observation
- Smart City
- Acoustic reflectivity (backscatter)
- Geomatics applied to tourism
- Traceability tools and blockchain
he event will present several sessions in parallel, offering each participant a complete and flexible experience according to these interests. Some conferences will benefit from simultaneous interpretation services in French and English.